Our journey begins.
We gain your trust.
We collect 30,000.00 BAM in donations, which will be doubled by Trag.
We fund projects and register our Foundation.
We are just starting a new local community foundation in Bijeljina. Come and join us.
What is a community foundation, you ask? It is a new institution aimed at supporting development projects in local communities. In this case, that is in the City of Bijeljina.
How do we do it? Together we raise funds from citizens and local companies. At the start, we have the help of the Trag Foundation from Belgrade in that they double every BAM we raise. After we raise funds, we will quickly return them to the community by funding local projects selected on an open call for ideas.
How can you help? You can become a member by choosing a subscription on our Membership page and/or you can donate one time by clicking DONATE. Also, you can register on our website as a volunteer, subscribe to our newsletter or write to us to present your ideas, suggest ways to help or donate something other than money.
Why do this? Don't you wish to take part in improving your community, your village, your street? Together, we will take action to make our local communities a better place to live in and help our fellow citizens.
What can you expect from us? Our integrity, principles and transparency are vital for the success of this project, so we will abide by those at every cost. If you donate or help us, we will show our gratitude and provide that your effort is recognized and promoted. Also, expect some fun stuff as gifts and parties.
Our guiding principles:
1) Open both outside and inside: outside, complete transparency in activities, work and spending of funds; inside, make the Foundation available to all citizens who want to contribute and improve its results.
2) Independent. Free, independent and equal treatment of all, guided by decisions made without influence and exclusively in the best interests of the Foundation and the fulfilment of its goals.
3) Reliable. Legitimacy in work and the principle of “measure three times and cut once” because trust is our main advantage, which we can only lose once.
4) Enterprising. To be at the place of need in the time help is needed, with new ideas and ways to help both donors and activists, but also the entire local community.
1) To be the central link between donors and local activists, in which both can rely on.
2) To strengthen the civil sector and civic activism in Bijeljina, to spread the belief that we should not wait for "government and politicians" and should take matters into our own hands.
3) To raise awareness of the importance of donations and endowments, traditions that are unfortunately forgotten;
4) To spread unity and love for fellow citizens because together we can do everything!
Trag Foundation brings together people who believe that small changes can make a big difference. We believe in the desire and ability of citizens to initiate positive change in their communities. By offering them support in the form of both knowledge and resources, we encourage and support their active involvement in improving the quality of life in Serbia. Every day, with joint efforts, we strive to create a fairer and more open society.
And so for 20 years.
Twenty years of collaboration and synergy, trust and partnership, solidarity and tolerance, openness and responsibility, ideas, and innovation.
Video introduction to community foundations
What are those? What kind of project this is?
Founders of CF Bijeljina
Meet the founders, our ideas and motivation.